7 Habits Infographic was great!
1. Why–not just a tool–a means to an end. Time saver, presentation tool, lesson planning, many great whys!
2. Malleable–seeing the big pictue
3. Embrace Change–Bring it on!!!
4. Share, Share, Share–Collaboration
5. Win, Win, Win–I think students already see the value! Yay for Mike my administrator for seeing the big picture and embracing technology.
6. Think 2 Steps Ahead
7. Actively Caring–I sometimes get so excited when I see students “really using” technology or applying problem solving strategies using technology!
I think I am all of these–I am working on #6–working on how to sway those who do not see the value of technology–staff, parents etc.
I added that graphic to my Diggo Account
The Architecture of Learning by Steve Wheeler
Web 1.0 Is Passive, Top-Down, Pushed Content and a ‘sticky internet’ where you can not change anything. A relearning tool, answer multiple choice
Web 2.0 Active, Allow participation, we are the internet. The tools get smarter–as we tag more items or as we add more comments–the disucssion grows–blogs rely on users–not just on creators. “Leveraging Collective Intelligence” Content is generated not only by the experts but also by the learners.The article talked about Social Constructivism–learners will rely on social interaction, and tool to mediate discussions.
So what will Web 3.0 be like? This reminded me of how far I have come! A walk down memory lane!!